Clinical Manual Handling Update
Thursday 30th November 2017 1.00 - 4.30pm £30
Tai Chi Classes
Tai Chi classes are taking a break at the present time however we are hoping to recommence in the Autumn. If you are interested please contact us and we will keep you informed of start dates.
Safe Moving of Objects and People
We are pleased to announce the publication of Safe Moving of Objects & People made easy, written by Shona Eyre Grad/DipPhys MCSP and published by Qualsafe.com. An easy to understand guide covering the important manual handling principles when moving objects and people.
MS Society Hambleton & Richmondshire Branch
Health Fusion has recently been chosen by the local MS Society Branch to provide complementary therapies for their members. Members pay £10 per session (max 3 sessions), the branch covers the remaining costs. To find out more please contact us here at Health Fusion or Doris Watson (MS Society) on 01677 424455
Work With Us
We are always looking for like minded Allied Professionals so we can increase the wide spectrum of services we offer. We are particularly interested in footcare with either Chiropodist and/or Podiatrist. If you are able to offer any of these services and would be interested in renting some room space, please contact Mrs. Shona Eyre through our contact page.
As well as improving our facilities we continue to support and value regular continued professional development (CPD) for our staff.
Recent CPD activities include:
- Participation in Physio First's Data Collection research with University of Brighton
- Mr Kaylan - Assessment and Surgical Management of the Spine Oct 2017
- Dr Gulve - Management of Spinal Pain Oct 2017
- Mr Port - Management of Arthritic hips and knees Sept 2017
- Health Fusion believes that valued and supported staff facilitates our high quality service. We aim to continue to offer our patients a comprehensive physiotherapy service.